Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trying Something New

So it's been awhile since I had a journal.  I used to keep one on my website, KainX.Org, until the server it was on got compromised.  Since I suspected my website engine (a very out-of-date version of BitWeaver) might be responsible for the breach, I just left it down until I could figure out something better.


Well, these days, I'm reaching the inescapable conclusion that I simply don't have time to manage my own web server and CMS any more.  Since I'm deeply embedded into Googledom (both personally and professionally), I finally decided that "something better" meant "something in the Google cloud."  Thus, here I am.

I still despise the term "blog," though not as passionately or with as strong a pharyngeal regurgitative reaction as before.  But I suppose I will have to live with it...at least until Google decides to buy LiveJournal or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment